Brand new Kobelco Part Number PX15V00010F1 planetary final drive motor and hydraulic travel motor:Complete Brand New Assembly
- Designed for easy installation with pre-assembled hydraulic drive motor and planetary final drive, already full of oil, ready to install and start up. And NO core charges nor core returns!OEM Direct Fit
- sourced from Nachi America, Inc., the same manufacturer that supplied the original drives for your machine, to ensure easy installation and proper performance (this drive is NOT a generic clone unit from another country which may not fit or perform properly)EZ Installation
- just like your OEM, includes 2-speed capability, works on either side of your machine, and has the same location and size of hose ports. Importantly, this drive has the correct 8.25" hub for your sprocket. (many other aftermarket drives only have an 8" flange on the hub, causing problems with the sprocket staying secured, and shearing bolts)Lifetime Replacement Program
- you're automatically enrolled, with the protection of a full 2 years unlimited hours warranty and 15% discount for life.30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If you're dissatisfied for any reason, return it for a full refund without restocking feesValue
- OEM quality at a fraction of what your dealer charges, with no core charges nor core returns, and free shipping in the Continental U.S.Rapid Free Shipping
- Free expedited FedEx shipping in the continental USA with convenient doorstep delivery to your home or business. (Shipping to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii also available at affordable rates)Special Deals
- contact us for volume discounts, for example to get a fresh new pair of final drive motors on both sides of your machine for matched performance and longevity, which may vary if you replace only one side. Or, check with us on the availability of generic clones or refurbished units for low-use or trade-in machines. Contact Us
- call 877-483-2806
, and we'll be glad to help you with any questions. You can also email us at email@example.com
- a 100% American owned family business with over 50 years of industry experience. Based in Salisbury, NC at the same location that has been our home through 3 generations, you can trust we'll always be here when you need us for a lifetime of support!
Weight: 94.799 pounds or 43.0005216 kilograms, shipped in a heavy duty cardboard box sized 1.99 cubic feet.