- built in factories that have decades of experience supplying the most reliable, best performing final drives and travel motors for your John Deere 50D and other major OEM brand machines (it is NOT a generic clone from companies that only make copies)EZ Installation
- includes 2-speed capability, works on either side of your mini excavator, and has the same style motor with hose ports in the same location and size as your original for no-hassle installationLifetime Replacement Program
- you're automatically enrolled, with the protection of a full 2 years unlimited hours warranty and 15% discount for life.30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If you're dissatisfied for any reason with your new John Deere 50D travel motor and final drive, return it for a full refund without restocking feesValue
- OEM-or-better quality at a fraction of what your dealer charges, with no core charges nor core returns, and free shipping in the Continental U.S.Rapid Free Shipping
- Free expedited FedEx shipping in the continental USA with convenient doorstep delivery to your home or business. (Shipping to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii also available at affordable rates)Special Deals
- contact us for volume discounts for John Deere 50D final drives and travel motors, for example to get a fresh new pair of drives on both sides of your machine for matched performance and longevity, which may vary if you replace only one side. Or, check with us on the availability of generic clones or refurbished units for low-use or trade-in machines.Contact Us
- call 877-483-2806, and we'll be glad to help you with any questions. You can also email us at email@example.com
- a 100% American owned family business with over 50 years of industry experience. Based in Salisbury, NC at the same location that has been our home through 3 generations, you can trust we'll always be here when you need us for a lifetime of support!
Weight: 134.92 pounds or 61.19863264 kilograms, shipped in a heavy duty cardboard box sized 2.0710 cubic feet.