Factory-new fully assembled Gehl 223 hydraulic travel motor and final drive motor gearbox:Complete Brand New Assembly
- Includes the complete assembly with sealed hydraulic drive motor and final drive gear sections, filled with oil, and ready to go. NO core charges nor returns required - keep your old final drive motor!Highest Quality
- manufactured by Eaton, a world renowned manufacturer of the highest quality hydraulic and gearbox components, you can be assured of high quality and reliability that meets or exceeds your OEM specifications, as we carefully source our drives from highly respected suppliers, including those located in the United States, Italy, Japan, and South Korea EZ Installation
- includes 2-speed capability, works on either side of your machine, and has the same location and size of hydraulic ports as your original for ease of making hose connectionsLifetime Replacement Program
- you're automatically enrolled, with the protection of a full 2 years unlimited hours warranty and 15% discount for life.30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If you're dissatisfied for any reason, return it for a full refund without restocking feesValue
- OEM-or-better quality at a fraction of what your dealer charges, with no core charges nor core returns, and free shipping in the Continental U.S.Rapid Free Shipping
- Free expedited FedEx shipping in the continental USA with convenient doorstep delivery to your home or business. (Shipping to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii also available at affordable rates)Special Deals
- contact us for volume discounts, for example to get a fresh new pair of final drive motors on both sides of your machine for matched performance and longevity, which may vary if you replace only one side. Or, check with us on the availability of generic clones or refurbished units for low-use or trade-in machines. Contact Us
- call 877-483-2806
, and we'll be glad to help you with any questions. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- a 100% American owned family business with over 50 years of industry experience. Based in Salisbury, NC at the same location that has been our home through 3 generations, you can trust we'll always be here when you need us for a lifetime of support!
Weight: 54.860 pounds or 24.88405712 kilograms, shipped in a heavy duty cardboard box sized 1.9646 cubic feet.
Other related final drives: