Factory-new fully assembled Caterpillar Part Number 326-6319 hydraulic travel motor and final drive motor gearbox:Complete Brand New Assembly
- Includes the complete assembly with sealed hydraulic drive motor and final drive gear sections, filled with oil, and ready to go. NO core charges nor returns required - keep your old final drive motor!Highest Quality
- built in factories that have decades of experience supplying the most reliable, best performing final drive motors for the major OEM brand machines , we carefully source our drives from highly respected suppliers, including those located in the United States, Italy, Japan, and South Korea EZ Installation
- includes 2-speed capability, works on either side of your machine, and has the same location of hydraulic ports as your original for ease of making hose connectionsLifetime Replacement Program
- you're automatically enrolled, with the protection of a full 2 years unlimited hours warranty and 15% discount for life.30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If you're dissatisfied for any reason, return it for a full refund without restocking feesValue
- OEM-or-better quality at a fraction of what your dealer charges, with no core charges nor core returns, and free shipping in the Continental U.S.Rapid Free Shipping
- Free expedited FedEx Freight Priority shipping in the continental USA. For freight shipments, when possible, we recommend using a commercial shipping address with a loading dock to avoid delays in delivery. Special Deals
- contact us for volume discounts, for example to get a fresh new pair of final drive motors on both sides of your machine for matched performance and longevity, which may vary if you replace only one side. Or, check with us on the availability of generic clones or refurbished units for low-use or trade-in machines. Contact Us
- call 877-483-2806
, and we'll be glad to help you with any questions. You can also email us at email@example.com
- a 100% American owned family business with over 50 years of industry experience. Based in Salisbury, NC at the same location that has been our home through 3 generations, you can trust we'll always be here when you need us for a lifetime of support!
Weight: 225.43 pounds or 102.25324456 kilograms, shipped via truck on a crated skid sized 18.115 cubic feet.