We found 25 results matching your criteria.
John Deere Mini Excavator Final Drives with Travel MotorsAre you in the market for a new final drive motor with travel motors, also known as a John Deere Propel Motor, for your John Deere mini excavator? Look no further than MiniFinalDrives! Our products come with the best service, warranties, and delivery options in the industry, all at a competitive price that won't break the bank, so you can return to work as soon as possible.
With an expansive selection for high-quality brands like John Deere, you’ll be sure to find exactly what you need. Order online or contact our team of final drive parts experts at our toll-free number 1-877-483-2806.
At MiniFinalDrives, we provide a large selection of replacement John Deere final drive motors and travel motors to make sure you find the perfect replacement to fit your needs, with unmatched quality fit. With John Deere final drives being known for their reliability and durability, you can rest assured that our products are of the same caliber and performance.
In addition to free and fast U.S. shipping, we offer our customers:
- The best prices for final drives and travel motors for John Deere original equipment or aftermarket final drive parts. Often at lower prices (and stress) than rebuilding with a rebuild kit and/or seal kit
- Best-in-class two-year unlimited hours warranty and lifetime replacement program
- Knowledgeable final drive experts available to troubleshoot problems with your final drive motor and how to avoid them in the future
- See below “50 Years’ Experience with John Deere Final Drives & Resolving Problems” for more
50 Years’ Experience with John Deere Final Drives & Resolving Problems
If you’re experiencing problems with your John Deere mini excavator final drive motor such as:
Then you are in the right place! MiniFinalDrives is here to provide the best replacement parts, support, and expertise you need. With over 50 years of experience with final drive motors, our experts can quickly and accurately help you find the best final drive or travel motor for your John Deere mini excavator. Contact our team of construction equipment experts and final drive experts at our toll-free phone number 1-877-483-2806. MiniFinalDrives is here to help get you back on the job site in no time!
- Leaking gear oil or hydraulic fluid
- Running slowWeak track travel motors that are losing power
- See below “common problems with John Deere final drive parts” for more
Common Problems With John Deere Final Drive Parts
John Deere final drive motors are among the industry's most reliable and durable final drives. However, there are a few common problems you should keep an eye on. The most common failure parts on older or well-used John Deere new OEM and new aftermarket final drive motors include:
- Main bearing failure
- Worn gear bearings, gear teeth, and other gearbox components
- Tight tracks, resulting in weak performance
- Hydraulic fluid and oil leakage caused by failed seals
- Clogged case drain filters
Generally, you can avoid many unnecessary problems with your final drive motor for John Deere excavators by conducting routine maintenance at regular intervals. Doing so can help extend the life of your John Deere excavator and final drive with travel motors.
Looking for a new final drive for a compact excavator from another brand? MiniFinalDrives also carries new final drive motors for Kubota
, John Deere
, New Holland
, and more